Centaur B/B Ital 111mm
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A high quality Campagnolo bottom bracket that runs on three sealed cartridge bearings; two on the drive side and one on the non-drive side.
Fits square taper versions of Centaur, Veloce and Mirage chainsets. Will also fit 1993 and later Athena square taper and pre-1995 Record and Chorus cranks.
Does also fit Daytona and Racing Triple chainsets which are symmetrical, with no drive side offset.
* Unique axle taper, these are not interchangeable with Shimano.
* Cup Thread: BSA (1.37" x 24 tpi) or Italian (36mm x 24 tpi)
* Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy.
* 16mm Heat Treated Hollow chromoly axle
* Axle length: 111/115mm with no offset.
* Weight: 233g (111mm).